Pursuant to Section 8.5.2 of the Revised IRR of RA 9184, all bidders shall upload and maintain in PhilGEPS a current and updated file of the following Class "A" eligibility documents under Sections 23.1(a) and 24.1(a) of the same IRR:
These documents shall be accompanied by a Sworn Statement (click here to download template) stating that the submitted documents are complete and authentic copies of the original, and all statements and information provided are true and correct.
Please take note of the following reminders before proceeding to the next page:
- Scan all your documents completely and properly. Make sure that details are clear and readable.
- Collate all your scanned documents into one (1) .zip or .rar file. Size of the zip or rar file shall not exceed 10 MB.
- AFS must be stamped received by the BIR. Upload complete copy of the AFS showing the auditor's report, balance sheet and other financial statements.
- Tax Clearance must be BIR Form 17.14B issued by Accounts Receivable Monitoring Division of the BIR for bidding purposes.
- PhilGEPS Sworn Statement must be notarized.
- Documents shall be reviewed and approved by the PhilGEPS Administrators. Please allow 5 working days for processing of submitted documents.
- Payment of P5,000 shall be made only after approval of submitted documents.