For all Users
1. All passwords have been reset. All users are required to generate a temporary password to be used to login. Before a password is generated and for verification purposes, system will ask some information about on the users’ profile. Users will be prompted to change the temporary password upon login. Click here to generate a temporary passowrd.
Note: The temporary password is for one- time use only. Users who successfully logged in and changed the password will not be allowed to generate another temporary password.
2. Electronic copies of documents uploaded during notice creation, bid supplement creation and award creation from the old version are being transferred to the new servers in batches, starting from the most recent document. If the document you are downloading was created on the old version and has not been transferred, download will be completed but file will indicate 0 byte. Please bear with us as it will take some time to finish uploading all the documents.
Note: You may refer to the website of the procuring entity for copies of bidding document or bid supplement or send us a request through email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All bid match profiles were reset. This means that the bid match profiles were reverted to the default setting and suppliers will not receive any bid match notification temporarily until the bid match profile is setup.
Note: Supppliers who wish to again use the bid matching feature and receive email notifications should just set-up their bid matching profile by following the steps below:
2. The upgrade of membership inside the system was disabled and all registration types were reverted back to the default type. Please note that there is a separate facility for processing applications for platinum membership since October 9, 2017. Suppliers who wish to apply for new, renewal and update of platinum membership certificates should go the platinum membership page Only applications submitted though this separate facility will be processed.
Note: The list of registered platinum merchants can be viewed from this link. Suppliers who wish to get a copy of their platinum certificate can send a request through email at email@example.com.
1. Only PDF files are allowed to be uploaded as electronic attachment during bid notice creation and bid supplement creation. This removes the conversion of documents to PDF by the system, thus removing the queuing and reducing the processing time.
Note: The latest version of MS Office now allows the document to be saved as a PDF file. The guide on how to save documents as PDF can be found here.
In addition, the BID DOCUMENT UPLOADER is still available to allow buyers to upload copies of bid documents and bid supplement prior to the creation of notice and/or bid supplement in the system.
2. The Integrated Notices Publication Interface (INPI) is temporarily disabled. This means that bid notices and award notices will not be displayed on the website of the agency while the code of the INPI is being updated.