Republic of the Philippines
Province of Cavite
City Government of Bacoor
Invitation to Bid for Procurement of Security Services- General Services Office
APP No. 2308-01-2-0802
- The City Government of Bacoor, Cavite, through the Annual Budget 2023 (General Fund) as approved by the Sanggunian. intends to apply the sum of Seventeen Million Four Hundred Ninety Thousand Pesos (PhP17,490,000.00) being the total ABC for all lots indicated below. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The City Government of Bacoor, Cavite now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods/Services is required within nine months from April 2023 to December 2023. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the City Government of Bacoor, Cavite and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during weekdays from 8:00am to 5:00pm, except for holidays and declared non-working days.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting 10-30 March 2023, 12:00PM from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Nine Pesos (PhP12,809.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or through electronic means.
- The City Government of Bacoor, Cavite hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 17 March 2023, 2:00PM thru online video conference, which shall be open to prospective bidders:
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before 30 March 2023, 12:00PM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 30 March 2023, 2:00PM at the given address below and via electronic means though the application with details below if available. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- Tentative dates of: Bid Evaluation; Post Qualification; Resolution of Award, all on 30 March 2023 due to the urgency of the contract.
- The City Government of Bacoor, Cavite reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ATTY. JESSIE A. SALVADOR
Head, BAC Secretariat
2F BAC Office, Bacoor City Hall Building,
Bayanan, Bacoor City, Cavite
Tel. (046) 481-4100 Local 314
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://philgeps.gov.ph/ https://bacoor.gov.ph
For the prescribed Forms/Templates: https://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables.php#Forms
Date of Issue: 10 March 2023
EMILIANA D. UGALDE, RSW