||RFQ No. 12-2019
||Implementing Rules and Regulations
||Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement (Sec. 53.9)
|Approved Budget for the Contract:
||Sheryle Fae Gallawon Bugatti
|Document Request List
|Last Updated / Time
||16/04/2019 12:00 AM
|Closing Date / Time
||23/04/2019 9:00 AM
Republic of the Philippines
Cordillera Administrative Region
Provincial Local Government Unit of Ifugao
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE - INFRA
3rd Floor PEO Bldg., Capitol Compound
Email Ad.: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(Small Value Procurement)
RFQ No. 12-2019
Bid Opening: April 23, 2019
Date : April 16, 2019
Subject : Request for Quotations
1) The Provincial Local Government Unit of Ifugao have allocated the following funds listed below and intends to apply the funds to payments under the following contracts for which this request is issued:
Name of Contract Location Source of Fund Brief Description
1 Namal, Asipulo FMR Asipulo, Ifugao 2018 - 20% DF road improvement
2 Bocos for Amgayagaya - Liob Flood Control Banaue, Ifugao 2018 - Supplemental Budget construction of grouted riprap
3 Amganad E/S Stage Improvement, Banaue Banaue, Ifugao 2018 - SEF construction of elementary stage
4 Belbellan Road Concreting, Impugong Tinoc, Ifugao 2018 - Supplemental Budget road concreting
5 Mugao Box Culvert Construction, Impugong Tinoc, Ifugao 2018 - Supplemental Budget construction of single barrel box culvert
6 Package 102-2019-SVP Itab Water Sytem Aguinaldo, Ifugao 2018 - Supplemental Budget construction of reservoir
Napo MPP Construction, Itab construction of MPP
7 Package 103-2019-SVP Tabag Primary School Ground Improvement Hungduan, Ifugao 2018 - SEF ground improvement
Nagacadan - Maggok Farm to Market Road 2017 - 20% DF FMR improvement
CIS and Sledge Trail Improvement at Maggok 2017 - Supplemental Budget CIS and sledge trail improvement
8 Package 104-2019-SVP Epeng E/S Improvement Mayoyao, Ifugao 2018 - SEF construction of floor slab, column and masonry works
Inwaloy ES Improvement construction of grouted riprap
Pa'chor to Nalbo Water System, Inwaloy 2018 - 20% DF installation of hose
2) The Provincial Local Government Unit of Ifugao now invites sealed quotations from eligible bidders for the:
Name of Contract ABC Contract Duration (CD) Cost of Bid Documents
1 Namal, Asipulo FMR 576,765.66 35 1,000.00
2 Bocos for Amgayagaya - Liob Flood Control 479,111.78 37 500.00
3 Amganad E/S Stage Improvement, Banaue 195,197.30 29 500.00
4 Belbellan Road Concreting, Impugong 493,277.94 48 500.00
5 Mugao Box Culvert Construction, Impugong 483,739.69 38.5 500.00
6 Package 102-2019-SVP Itab Water Sytem 388,949.43 56 1,000.00
Napo MPP Construction, Itab 194,154.22
7 Package 103-2019-SVP Tabag Primary School Ground Improvement 96,710.00 76 500.00
Nagacadan - Maggok Farm to Market Road 96,336.93
CIS and Sledge Trail Improvement at Maggok 97,235.07
8 Package 104-2019-SVP Epeng E/S Improvement 96,589.27 55 500.00
Inwaloy ES Improvement 96,733.40
Pa'chor to Nalbo Water System, Inwaloy 97,294.30
3) The Bill of Quantities provides a concise description of the item and the quantity required along with the construction schedule. A set of technical specifications and drawings are attached.
4) Prices indicated in the Bill of Quantities shall include unit prices and the total price under the contract.
5) Prices quoted shall be fixed. Quotation submitted with an adjustable price will be treated as non-responsive and will be rejected. Quotations for each project shall not exceed the ABC.
6) Quotation must be hand-carried to the address indicated in paragraph 16, complete with the following requirements duly accomplished and signed and/or initialed.
6.1) Proof of Invitation (RFQ)
6.2) Lump Quotation Form (Document 1a)
6.3) Bill of Quantities (Document 1b)
6.4) Detailed Bid Quotation (Document 1c)
6.5) Drawings/ Plans (Document 2)
6.6) Technical Specifications (Document 3)
6.7) Scope of Works (Document 4)
6.8) Schedule of Construction (Document 5)
6.9) Instruction in Submitting Quotations (ISQ) (Document 6)
6.10. Site Visit Certificate (Document 8)
6.11) Addenda/Supplemental Bid/Bulletin, if any
7) Quotation, as well as correspondence and documents related thereto, shall be written in the English Language.
8) A complete set of Quotation Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon presentation of the proof of invitation by the Provincial Local Government Unit (PLGU) and payment of a non-refundable fee of the corresponding amount stated in paragraph 2 except for instances when bidding documents fees may be refunded to the bidder. Purchasing/ Issuance of bid documents is available during office hours from April 16, 2019 to April 23, 2019 until 9:00 A.M. The bidding documents shall be received personally by the bidder or his authorized representative during office hours at the BAC-INFRA Office, 3rd Floor, PEO Building, Capitol Compound, Lagawe, Ifugao.
9) Quotations must be received by the Procuring Entity not later than 9:00 A.M. of April 23, 2019.
10) Validity of quotations should be a period of one hundred twenty (120) calendar days after the date of the deadline for submission of quotations.
11) The PLGU supplied construction schedule should confirm that the works will be completed within the period stated in the Schedule of Requirements and in the quantities specified in the Bill of Quantities.
12) It is the intent of the Procuring Entity to evaluate quotations and recommend award the contract to the bidder that submitted the Lowest Calculated Responsive Quotation for such work.
13) A decision to award or not to award the contract(s) shall be made within Nineteen (19) calendar days from the deadline of submission of quotations.
14) The method and conditions of payment to the contractor under this contract shall be made upon 100% work accomplishment.
15) The Procuring Entity shall inspect and/or test the works to confirm their conformity to the contract specifications. If any of the works inspected or tested failed to conform to the specifications, the Procuring Entity may reject the work(s) and the contractor shall replace/remedy the work(s) to meet the specifications required.
16) Clarification on this Request for Quotations must be addressed to the Procuring Entity in writing or by email at the address below not later than five (5) calendar days before the deadline set for the submission and receipt of bids. The Procuring Entity shall respond in writing not later than three (3) days prior to the deadline for the submission of quotations.
Bids and Awards Committee - Infra
3rd Floor, PEO Building, Capitol Compound
17) The duly authorized representative shall, at all times, present a special power of attorney or SPA to the BAC Secretariat upon the submission of the bidding documents, otherwise said bidding documents shall not be accepted.
18) The Provincial Government of Ifugao reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids, to annul the bidding process at any time prior to contract award, waive minor defects and accepts the Bid most advantageous to the Provincial Government without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidder or Bidders.
ALBERT D. PAWINGI
|1||Namal, Asipulo FMR||Construction Projects||1||Lump Sum||576,765.66