||NUEVA ECIJA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
||Collapsible LED Wall Display
|Area of Delivery
||Implementing Rules and Regulations
|Approved Budget for the Contract:
||RANDY R MALIWAT
gen.tinio st. cabanatuan city
|Document Request List
|Last Updated / Time
||16/12/2019 08:50 AM
|Closing Date / Time
||22/08/2019 17:00 PM
NAME OF PROJECT : Collapsible LED Wall Display
LOCATION : NEUST Cabanatuan City
SOURCE OF FUND : TF/Alumni Batch Project
Approved Budget Contract : PhP 2,300,000.00
Bid Documents : PhP 5,000.00
TERMS OF REFERENCE and Technical Specification
Dimensions (w x h) - 250x250 mm
Pixel pitch - 3.9mm
Resolution (w x h) - 64x64mm
Pixel Density - 65536/㎡
Pixel Configuration - SMD 3in1
Dimensions(w x h x d)(mm) - 500x500x70
Physical Resolution (w x h) - 128x128
Weight/Panel (kg) - 6.8
Average Power/sqm(watts) - 180
Module Quantity - 4
Physical Pixels (total) - 16384
Material - Die casting aluminum
Max Power/sqm(watts) - 540
Panel Quantity(pcs) - 8x5 (40)
Screen Area Dimension(m) - 10.00
Display Resolution(dots) - 655360
Total Net Weight (kgs) - 272
Total Average Power(watts) - 5400
Brightness - 1200cd/㎡
Viewing Angle - Horizontal 140(+70/-70)deg., Vertical 140deg.
Minimum Viewing Distance - 3.9 meters
Brightness Control - 256 level
Gray scale - 16384 level
Refresh frequency - 1920Hzs
Input power frequency - 50 or 60 Hertz
Input Voltage - 200 ～ 240 Volt
Lifetime at 50% brightness - 100000 hours
Ingress Protection - Front IP40, Rear IP21
Operating temperature --10~+40
Operating humidity - 10％～ 90％ Non-condensing
Control distance UTP cable: ＜100 m; Single mode fiber: ＜10 km
Signal input format - AV, S-Video, VGA, DVI, YPbPr, HDMI, SDI
Operating system -Windows (2000/XP/Vista)
LED Panel dimension: 10 sqm
LED Panel (pcs): 40
Video Processor: 1
Sending Card Box: 1
Receiving Card: 40
Flight Case: 7 pcs that will fit all devices
Accessory Case: 1 pc
Power Distribution box (push button): 1 pc
Collapsible Frame: 1 lot
Feeder Line: 50m
Video switcher: 1pc
AVR: 10 kva
Laptop (i5): 1
INCLUSION OF THE PACKAGE:
Provision of the following:
1. Supply, delivery and installation of all LED equipment and structure which includes of the following:
a.1) LAN Cabling (50m-100m)
a.2) Feeder line (50M)
a.3) Collapsible LED support Frame
2. Secure that the spare parts should be available in the market for the next 5 years upon completion of the project.
3. Conduct a hands-on training for 2 to 3 days upon completion of the project.
4. Provide manuals of the product, or certification from the manufacturer that the specifications are true and correct.
5. Provide a certification of the LED Manufacturer as one of the Top Listed Company in the country of origin which entitles the manufacturer to be a stable company that can support product spare parts for more than 5 years.
6. Provide at least five (5) Technical Support Engineers with a certification from the manufacturer that they are capable and certified engineers to do and install the equipment.
7. With established office and repair center in Central Luzon or Metro Manila
1. Provision of two (2) years warranty for the LED units, parts, and accessories.
2. Inclusion of a quarterly preventive maintenance of the units supported by a signed technical report.
Schedule of Activities
Advertisement - August 01 – 08, 2019
Deadline of Submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) - August 08, 2019 - 5:00 PM
Pre-Bid Conference - August 09, 2019 - 9:00 AM
Deadline of Submission of Bids - August 22, 2019 – 5:00 PM
Opening of Bid - August 23, 2019 – 9:00 AM
Post Qualification - August 24, 2019 – 9:00 AM
The BAC will use non-discretionary pass/fail criteria in the Eligibility Check /Screening as well as the Examination of Bids. The BAC will conduct post qualification to the lowest calculated bid.
All particulars to the Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference, Evaluation of BIDS, Post Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
Letter of Intent must be submitted personally and in hard copy format at the Office of the BAC Secretariat, NEUST, Gen. Tinio St., Cabanatuan City on or before 5:00 PM on August 08, 2019. Faxs, Email and other forms of electronic submission of letter of intent shall not be entertained and deemed not submitted.
Technical, Financial and Eligibility documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before 5:00 PM of August 22, 2019 at the BAC Secretariat Office, NEUST, Gen. Tinio St., Cabanatuan City. No fax or email will be honored.
The BAC will issue to prospective bidders Eligibility Forms at the Office of the BAC Chairman, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology, Cabanatuan City upon their submission of Letter of Intent (LOI) to the Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology. They may also obtain the results of the Eligibility Check by the BAC at the same address.
The following are list of eligibility documents required by the BAC for Goods and Services, to wit:
1. Letter of Intent
2. Company Profile
3. Certificate of Non-Inclusion in the Blacklist (see www.philgeps.gov.ph)
4. Certificate of On-Going and Completed Contract with other entities with sufficient proof (OR’s)
5. Certification from the Mayor’s Office (Business Permit)
6. PhilGEPS Registration
7. Income Tax Return
• Official Receipt of Payment
• Statement of Cash Flows
• Income Statement
• Balance Sheet
8. Certificate of Business Name Registration – DTI or
Articles of Incorporation - SEC
9. Affidavit of Disclosure of Relationship / Omnibus Sworn Statement
10. Payment of Bid Forms
• Official Receipt (OR) of Bid Documents
11. Authorization for Representative (SPA)
12. Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC)
13. BIR Tax Clearance/BIR Registration
14. BID Security
The BAC will issue bidding documents only to bidders declared by the BAC to be eligible for the bidding upon payment of non-refundable amount of: Php 5,000.00 to the Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology Cashier Office.
The Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, whether thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
ENGR. HONORATO P. PANAHON, Ph.D., Ll. B.
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods and Services
NEUST Gen. Tinio Street (Main Campus),
Cabanatuan City 3100
Tele Fax No. 044-600-3594 / 044-463-0226 / 044-600-1533
|1||Collapsible LED Wall Display||Collapsible LED Wall Display||1||Lot||2,300,000.00
||NEUST President's Conference Room, General Tinio St., Cabanatuan City
Please see attached Associated Components
||RANDY R MALIWAT